Fully assembled palisade Fencing:
Palisade panels are available in 25 X 25mm angles up to a 40 X 40mm angle in various heights. Panels consist of the 17 stick, the 18 stick, the popular 19 stick and the executive 21 stick.
This type of fence is very strong and is known by its very sharp edge on the inside of the “V” shape punch. Our panels are not welded onto the front, but placed into a “V-Shape” punched 40mm or 50mm angle to ensure extra strength. All fully assembled panels come standard in 3m lengths and from 600mm to 2.4m high. Custom jobs welcome.
Lose Palisade Pales:Our lose pales are made from top grade Hot Rolled Angles. Loose Pales are available in many sizes from 25 x 25 x 2 mm up to 40 x 40 x 2mm.
- It comes in a variety of devils forks which is a Swallow Tail (2 point), Crown (3 Spike), Blunt point (1 Point), Spear point (1 Point) and a seven spike ( 7 point).
- The thickness of the material is standard 2mm (we can also provide 2.5mm according to customer specification).
- All pales come standard as Swallow Tail (2 Spike) with a ‘V’ round bottom or Crown (3 spike) ), Blunt point (1 Point), Spear point (1 Point) and 7 Spike (7 Point) with a flat bottom.
- Pales range on Swallow Tail (2 Spike), Crown (3 Spike), Blunt point (1 Point), Spear point (1 Point) from 100mm – 3 000mm depending on our customer needs.
- Pales range on 7 Spike (7 Point) from 250mm – 3 000mm depending on our customer needs.